You will be responsible and need to focus on mechanical topics like systems, high precision frames and more.
Within the project you collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines. You review your ideas and jointly develop smart creative solutions that match the according specifications and meet the overall project objectives.
Required skills and profile (not limited)
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, electro-Mechanical Engineering or comparable studies
- Production techniques, sufficient knowledge of materials and techniques of movement through springs, cylinders, and similar
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D drawing programs – AutoCAD, Tekla
- Knowledge of NX, TCE, SAP, Teamcenter
- Technical knowledge of EMC/ EMI, thermal design, reliability, FMEA
- Some knowledge in the field of machine guidelines and specifications
- Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics, thermal and high precision adjustment, position, defectivity solutions, handling fragile products and fixation solutions.
- Work in deadlines
- High analytical
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality Focus
- Team player
- Motivated, responsible and proactive