As an Electrical Engineer you will deliver a substantial contribution to the innovation of products and processes.
You will work in multidisciplinary projects and teams with production and service department and responsible for realizing systems.
Capable to analyze a complex problem to the root cause, and define new solutions - breakthroughs, achieving new levels of quality or enabling new technology.
Required skills and profile (not limited)
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or comparable studies
- Design and program PLC and SCADA controls
- PLC applications (Siemens S7 with STL knowledge, TIA-Portal and WinCC) and electromechanical applications;
- Knowledge of semiconductor technology and specifically lithography
- Familiar with tools like AutoCAD, Eplan and StabiCAD
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products
- Knowledge of NX
- Technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts and safety
- Technical knowledge of EMC/EMI, thermal design, reliability, FMEA
- Quality methods and tools
- Knowledge in international quality standards (ISO9001/14001/TS16949), process assessments and audits
- Knowledge of automated test-tools (execution, result registration, test management)
- Knowledge of Software development (V-Model, CMMi) and test processes
- Technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of software, optics and mechatronics
- Work in deadlines
- High analytical
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality Focus
- Team player
- Motivated, responsible and proactive