You will be responsible for the monitoring of costs, the daily support to managers in different company departments, the preparation of semiannual and annual closures for external audits, monthly management reporting and monitoring financial and non-financial flows.
Develop a business-partnership with company leaders and higher management, supporting them in strategy definition and decision making.
Implement a sound internal control framework to mitigate company risks.
Lead transformation projects, ensuring evolution of the finance organization and incorporate technological tools to support the financial activities.
Required skills and profile (not limited)
- Prepare the annual accounts for the Company (IFRS/US/NL-GAAP)
- Month end closing and balance sheet account reconciliations (inter-dependencies of subsystems and sub-ledgers)
- Financial planning and Analysis processes – analyze and find root causes for discrepancies and advice and determine on corrective actions
- Knowledge of AOP (annual operation planning) processes
- Knowledge of ERP/financial systems (e.g. SAP, Axapta, Navision, AFAS, Exact, etc.)
- Program/project management and process optimization
- General knowledge of strategy design and implementation
- Understanding of Corporate Transaction Processes (P2P, O2C)
- Stress resistant, hands-on, analytical, result-driven