You will participate in challenging, innovative and multidisciplinary development projects.
Contribute to leading technologies for complete multidisciplinary products in evolving or emerging businesses for high tech solutions.
As part of an international and usually agile development team, you will work closely with developers and fellow test and quality engineers.
So generally speaking you have understanding of and experience with testing (embedded) software and/or software on complex high tech systems / machines and (connected) devices.
Required skills and profile (not limited)
- You have a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics, Embedded systems or comparable studies
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a software designer in embedded software development
- Experience in writing code
- Experience in designing and developing embedded applications using an C++
- Proven experience with object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of operating systems such as RTOS, Embedded Linux, VxWorks and pSOS
- Experience with wireless communication technology such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, 6LowPan, etc.
- Knowledge of test-driven development (advantage)
- Work in deadlines
- High analytical
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality Focus
- Team player
- Motivated, responsible and proactive